<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?display=swap&family=Nunito+Sans&family=Karla&family=Quicksand"><meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>

09月//10月 2023 /
01 noviembre 2023

M A N G A

Terminados

  • Chi No Wadachi
  • Little Forest
  • Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (Insomniacs After School)
  • leyendo

  • Akane Banashi (80/-)
  • Gannibal (29/120)
  • Kono Oto Tomare! (26/-)
  • Shibatarian (14/-)
  • A N I M E

  • Gunnm (Battle Angel Alita)
  • Horimiya: Piece (Horimiya: The Missing Pieces)
  • M O V I E S

  • Bettlejuice (1988)
  • La Gran Seducción (2023)
  • Licorice Pizza (2021)
  • Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1997)
  • Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)
  • Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)
  • Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
  • Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
  • Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983)
  • P L A Y L I S T

  • Blue Light - jonatan leandoer96
  • Child's Play - Modern Eon
  • Eye Spy - Night Lovell
  • Jealous - Eyedress
  • Messages - A Flock Of Seagulls
  • Mido - Raketkanon
  • Myth - Beach House
  • Loveless - Kittie
  • Paint The Town Red - Doja Cat
  • Pretty Girls Makes Graves - The Smiths
  • Sunglasses At Night - Corey Hart
  • Toy Box - Portishead
  • Etiquetas: , , ,

    0 +