<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?display=swap&family=Nunito+Sans&family=Karla&family=Quicksand"><meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>

01月//02月 2024 /
15 marzo 2024

M A N G A

  • Given
  • Leviathan

    leyendo

  • Beageruta (Die Wergelder) (3/-)
  • Boku ga Shinu dake no Hyakumonogatari (100 Ghost Stories to Die For) (3/-)
  • Chii-chan (5/-)
  • Genkai Chitai (The Liminal Zone) (4/-)
  • Golden Gold (15/-)
  • Hikaeme ni Ittemo, Kore wa Ai (Love, That's an Understatement) (16/-)
  • Junwaidan (5/-)
  • Kininatteru Hito ga Otoko ja Nakatta (The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All) (76/-)
  • Kouishou Radio (PTSD Radio) (64/-)
  • Kouiu no ga Ii (28/-)
  • Kowloon Generic Romance (61/-)
  • Mugen no Juunin (Blade of the Immortal) (11/207)
  • Ore to Akuma no Blues (Me and the Devil Blues: The Unreal Life of Robert Johnson) (28/-)
  • Rock it, GiRL!! (5/-) *dropped*
  • Ruri Dragon (6/-)
  • Yubisaki to Renren (A Sign of Affection) (11/-)

    M O V I E S

  • Barbie (2023)
  • Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts (2022)
  • Infinity Pool (2023)
  • Little Forest (2018)
  • Pearl (2023)
  • Spanglish (2004)
  • Talk to Me (2022)
  • The Conjuring (2013)
  • The Conjuring 2 (2016)
  • The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (2021)

    T V S T R E A M I N G

  • The Mandalorian (Season 1-2)

    P L A Y L I S T

  • I Dreaming I Dream - Sonic Youth
  • Igual Que Un Ángel - Kali Uchis, Peso Pluma
  • Monolith - Twin Tribes
  • Pictures Of You - The Cure
  • tassel - ruminate
  • Tear Your Apart - She Wants Revenge
  • Whirl - Soft Kill
  • Возможно - Мы

    Etiquetas: , , ,

    0 +