<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?display=swap&family=Nunito+Sans&family=Karla&family=Quicksand"><meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>

07月//08月 2024 /
02 septiembre 2024

M A N G A S

  • Futarijime Romantic
  • Senrei
  • leyendo

  • Ame to Kimi to (With You and the Rain) (15/-)
  • Dragon Ball (80/520)
  • Kami no Hidarite Akuma no Migite (13/77)
  • Omori (1/-)
  • Ramen Akaneko (Red Cat Ramen) (5/-)
  • Totsukuni no Shoujo (The Girl From the Other Side: Siúil, a Rún) (22/53)
  • Yamaguchi-kun wa Warukunai (Yamaguchi-kun Isn't So Bad) (3/-)
  • A N I M E

  • Sousou no Frieren (Frieren: Beyond Journey's End) (9/28)
  • M O V I E S

  • ¡Que Viva México! (2023)
  • Five Nights at Freddy's (2023)
  • Inception (2010)
  • Kill Bill Vol. 1 (2003)
  • La La Land (2016)
  • Legally Blonde (2001)
  • Legally Blonde 2 (2003)
  • The Number 23 (2007)
  • Tremors (1990)
  • Twister (1996)
  • Umi ga Kikoeru (The Ocean Waves, Anime) (1993)
  • T.V S T R E A M I N G

  • Over the Garden Wall
  • P L A Y L I S T

  • 1004 KM - Junior H
  • Alibi (with Pablo Vittar & Yseult) - Sevdaliza, Pablo Vittar & Yseult
  • All the Rowboats - Regina Spektor
  • Deep Within - Within Temptation
  • Enter - Within Temptation
  • Fancy - Iggy Azalea, Charli XCX
  • Friend of Mine - Lilly Allen
  • I Look to You - Miami Horror, Kimbra
  • Juna - Clairo
  • Se Quedan Viendo - Junior H
  • Smirnoff Ice - Yung Lean
  • Winaloto - Tommy Cash
  • Etiquetas: , , ,

    0 +