<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?display=swap&family=Nunito+Sans&family=Karla&family=Quicksand"><meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>

09月//10月 2024 /
02 noviembre 2024

M A N G A

  • Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. (O Maidens in Your Savage Season)
  • Kaiyuu no Mori
  • Kamibukuro-kun wa Koishiteru (Mr. Paper Bag Is in Love)
  • Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou
  • Zassou-tachi yo Taishi wo Idake
  • leyendo

  • Genkai OL to Joshidaisei ga ○○ suru Hanashi (12/-)
  • Hayaku Shitai Futari (Let's Do It Already!) (14/54)
  • Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita (It's a Little Late, but I've Fallen in Love with My Childhood Friend) (24/-)
  • Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku (The Fragrant Flower Blooms with Dignity) (127/-)
  • Kimi no Yokogao wo Miteita (I See Your Face, Turned Away) (16/-)
  • Ogami Tsumiki to Ki Nichijou. (Tsumiki Ogami's Not-So-Ordinary Life) (11/-)
  • Otsukaresama, Kurose-kun (3/-)
  • Sentiment no Kisetsu (25/80)
  • Usuzumi no Hate (The Color of the End: Mission in the Apocalypse) (15/-)
  • A N I M E

  • Dandadan (1/-)
  • M O V I E S

  • Hunger (2023)
  • Late Night with the Devil (2023)
  • The Boy and the Heron (2023)
  • The Deliverance (2024)
  • The Platform 2 (2024)
  • War of the Worlds (2005)
  • P L A Y L I S T

  • Brokeup - Arca
  • Brutus - The Buttress
  • Corridors of Time - Yasunori Mitsuda
  • Crippled Child - The Graveyard - A Certain Radio
  • Mad World - Tears For Fears
  • Morgan Stop - Kitty
  • San Lucas - Kevin Kaarl
  • Shade - IAMDDB
  • Sims 2 - Coco & Clair Clair
  • Timeless (with Playboi Carti) - The Weeknd, Playboi Carti
  • Where's My Juul?? (feat. Lil Mariko) - Full Tac, Lil Mariko
  • Etiquetas: , , ,

    0 +