<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?display=swap&family=Nunito+Sans&family=Karla&family=Quicksand"><meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>

01月//02月 2025 /
28 febrero 2025

M A N G A

leyendo

  • A First of Summers (Manhwa) (6/-)
  • Asako (9/35)
  • Love Bullet (3/-)
  • Yoake wo Kou Kemono-tachi (14/-)
  • "Furetai" wa Koi no Hajimari ("I Wanna Touch You." Then Love Begins.) (3/-)
  • M O V I E S

  • Alien: Romulus (2024)
  • Dune (2021)
  • Uncut Gems (2019)
  • T.V S T R E A M I N G

  • Squid Game 2
  • P L A Y L I S T

  • Again and Again - Lowlife
  • Bad Boy (feat. Luana Kiara) - Raaban, Tungevaag, Luana Kiara
  • Blank - Glare
  • Give it Up - HTRK
  • Mother of Earth - The Gun Club
  • The Blame - Wavves
  • The Taste of You - Ritual Howls
  • Etiquetas: , , ,

    0 +