<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?display=swap&family=Nunito+Sans&family=Karla&family=Quicksand"><meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>

11月//12月 2025 /
02 enero 2026

M A N G A

~leyendo~

  • Daija ni Totsuida Musume (The Great Snake's Bride) (34/-)
  • Yofukashi no Uta (Call of the Night) (2/203)
  • A N I M E

  • Chainsaw Man (12/12)
  • Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Season 2 (My Dress-Up Darling Season 2) (12/12)
  • M O V I E S

  • Frankenstein (2025)
  • Mickey 17 (2025)
  • The Blair Witch Project (1999)
  • 대홍수 (2025)
  • T.V S T R E A M I N G

  • Stranger Things 5
  • P L A Y L I S T

  • Dead Flowers - Magnified Desire
  • desire machine - spirit blue
  • Dull Boys - Archy Marshall, King Krule
  • Holiday on the Moon - Love and Rockets
  • Iron Gate - Faetooth
  • Kawaii Kaiwai - PiKi
  • Miss yesterday - Nightbus Remix - Oslo twins, Nightbus
  • Obsidian - Twin Tribes
  • PIXELATED KISSES - Joji
  • Tick-Tack - ILLIT
  • Virginia - Las eras
  • Etiquetas: , , ,

    0 +