<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?display=swap&family=Nunito+Sans&family=Karla&family=Quicksand"><meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>

03月//04月 2026年 /
02 mayo 2026

M A N G A

  • Chainsaw Man
  • Yofukashi no Uta (Call of the Night)

    *leyendo*

  • Angel Densetsu (Legend of Angel) (31/89)
  • Museru kurai no Ai wo Ageru (Choking on Love) (24/-)
  • Toru ni Taranai (36/-)

    A N I M E

  • Uzumaki (4/4)

    M O V I E S

  • Anaconda (2025)
  • Baywatch (2017)
  • Beetlejuice Beetlejuice (2024)
  • Event Horizon (1997)
  • Imaginary (2024)
  • The Cloverfield Paradox (2018)
  • Together (2025)

    P L A Y L I S T

  • Black Car - Beach House
  • Bury Me - Ora Cogan
  • Nothing You Can Take From Me (Boot-Stompin'Version) - Rachel Zegler, The Covey Band
  • Outside - TOPS
  • PUNK ROCKY - A$AP Rocky
  • Svefn-g-englar -Sigur Rós
  • Tell Me - Sassy 009, Blood Orange
  • The Gates - Aesop Rock
  • Why Did I Say Goodbye - Tommy '86, Sally Shapiro

    Etiquetas: , , ,

    0 +